Stormyskye

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ritatheresa, Jul 14, 2006.

1. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Hi there, I hope you don't mind but I have some questions. I haven't posted in awhile but I've been following the board somewhat.

My question is I recently started taking olive leaf extract and have also ordered the Threelac. Would I want to take a probiotic with that as well? And what about something to detox (I've been reading about those detox footpads, any input?)

As you can see I'm quite confused :)!! I don't want to overdo it or underdo it.

My income is pretty limited as I just started back at work.

I hope you don't mind the questions, you have so much knowledge and it amazes me, I really appreciate any input, take care, Ritatheresa
  2. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Thank you so much for your reply.

I'm going to be getting the ingredients for the shake this week!!!

I had some diarrhea the first couple of days with the olive leaf, no other problems.

I'm looking forward to getting the Threelac, I did the spit test for candida and it showed up right away. Do you think that test is a valid one?

I'm going to pick up some milk thistle and dandelion. I will definately keep you posted. Thanks again!! Ritatheresa
  3. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

I was reading about threelac and it said to start off with 4 packets a day, do you think that's neccessary?

Have a great day, Ritatheresa
  4. Chootik

Chootik New Member

A question about the Green plants... I've read on a few web sites that the Greens from the sea.. kelp and the other stuff can be Toxic!

How do you make sure you get good quality Sea Greens and have you heard anything about the toxicity of these things?

I know they are really good and want to start taking them, but am a bit skeptical. We already have so many issues, dont want to add anything new to it.

Thanks for the help.
    Maryam
  5. ulala

ulala New Member

I've seen him several times but because of his high fees I have not seen him for many months.

He gave me heparin and that really helped me for quite awhile. My ankles used to swell alot and the heparin seems to have fixed that problem.

Are you still seeing him? Thanks!
    [This Message was Edited on 07/17/2006]
  6. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Yes, I still see Dr. Holtorf. The problem is that he is SOOO busy and it's hard to get in to see him and when you call he takes his time to call back. Overall he is really good in keeping up with research but he is VERY expensive!

Honestly with this thing, you have to be really informed and be ready to go ask him all your questions and then put everything together. Otherwise you have to keep going to him and before you know you spent a fortune!

Actually I did Heparin too! I stopped after 2 months, since I got some bleeding under the skin and we tested and I didn't have coagulation defects in my blood. I do have swelling around my ankle though still!

How long did you do the Heparin shots?? What else are you doing in terms of meds and supplements?

He gave me Collidial Silver as well. I've been taking that too. I'm suppose to do the Long term Antibiotics, but I'm a little scared of taking them for such a long time.

Anyways, let me know how you're doing. We can def. swap notes and see what works for us.