Story on CF in Woman's World

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by scarflady, Oct 27, 2005.

1. scarflady

scarflady New Member

Nov 1 issue of Woman's World has a story about Jackie Spiezia who was suffering from CF and was successful using Dr. Teitelbaum's protocol. I think is a wonderful story and worth showing to anyone who doubts the problems of CF. The magazine can be purchased in most grocery stores at the check out. There is much information on Dr. Teitelbaum's website including doctors all over the US and I found one just a few miles from where I live in Michigan. He lists MD's, DO's and Chiropractors. My doctor does not believe in CF so it's time to make a change now that I have someone who believes!

Scarflady
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

for sharing this with us.. I'll look for the article!
    Hugs!
  3. cph13

cph13 Member

Thanks for the info. Really could use a new Dr. now. I'm trying to find the article in Woman's World online. Can't.
    Can U help

Bless U
    cph
  4. cph13

cph13 Member

I found the site
    http://www.lourdes.com/healthclicks/womens_health/index.asp?pageid=P08228#Online_Resources

but stil can't find the list of doctors. It's a fog day
    can U help?
    Sorry to trouble U
    Have a bloomin good day
    CPH
  5. scarflady

scarflady New Member

Woman's World is a newspaper type magazine that is sold in food stores. They may have it at Wallmart. I could not find a Woman's World website. They probably want you to buy the magazine for $1.49. The story about Jackie Spiezia is on page 27. I think this is an article worth copying for those who are non believers! If you can't find it in your local stores..... the address is Woman's World 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NF 07632

Scarflady
  6. scarflady

scarflady New Member

The list of doctors using his protocol is on Jacob Teitelbaum's website.

You need to find your state then go to your preference of MD, DO, or Chiropractors. From there you will find the name and address and phone number of each doctor.

Scarflady
  7. scarflady

scarflady New Member

I found the Woman's World webite and noticed the dates for articles are for October issues. The Issue I have is dated November 1st......It looks like they only list one article per issue so they may or may not list the article I mentioned on CF in the future.

Scarflady