StovetopProcess for Valcyte reimbursement from Roche

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PGWS, Feb 4, 2007.

1. PGWS

PGWS New Member

Stovetop or others,

I thought it was mentioned that you would know how to apply for Valcyte (free/reimbursement) with Roche if you have no prescription coverage? If so, would you kindly provide me with the process. I cannot find anything on their (Roche) website. Dr Levine also mentioned it but did not think I would be eligible (not sure what she based that on, I have not worked in 4 years, I am living off my savings, have no income except interest, I am not on SSD as of yet, because I opted never to apply, since I wish & plan to get better and I don't want that on my record). If you or anyone can help me understand the process, I would greatly appreciate it. THX
  2. foxglove9922

foxglove9922 New Member

PGWS, I do not know the process but should be getting my packet in the mail this week. I will share any information I get as soon as I know.

In the meantime I saw this slipping so I'm bumping it up in the hopes that stovetop comes along.

Best wishes,

Foxglove
  3. sophiekk

sophiekk New Member

Sorry, I may have mentioned this patient assistance program too but have no specific information. All I can think to suggest is calling them. I have some vague recollection that they might pay if your own health insurance didn't, but don't want to give any unreliable info. Sorry for the confusion and good luck with pursuing your reimbursement!