strage symptom ,anyone else?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Aug 18, 2006.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

This is a wierd one,but I am having problems with panties when I sleep.They leave marks and hurt.This isn't all the time,just sometimes.I know that it must be the illness because all of them are the same cotton ones.SO why would it leave marks only sometimes? Ruthie I hope this makes it through mioderators LOL Ruthie
  2. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Ruthie,

I do not know if our post will survive, but I just wanted yuo to know as my FM has progressed, little things that didn't bother me before, sure DO NOW!

I can't stand wrinkles in my sheets when I sleep either, they hurt.

E
  3. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Just be free.
  4. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

go commando sister!!!!

Tami
  5. justjanelle

justjanelle New Member

then there's the problem of the wrinkles from the nightgown/pj's, the sheets, the blankets, the pillowcase...

Where does it end? LOL

Best wishes,
    Janelle
  6. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Thanks for replys, Of course I figured out what to do LOL but why is it only happening sometime.Maybe circulation when you are sick?
  7. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

I also wear nothing to bed I have great problems with wrinkles in the sheets feels like a lump of wood unber me
    Linda
  8. i have the pantie problem too,but ive found out why.

i woke up one night and found myself scratching my lady region.a fibro flare must have decided to start up while i was sleeping,and then when i was woken up in the very early hours of the morning,my body was over heated,and id found myself scratching.

this has woken me up often in the early hours,so i now cover myself up in bed with just one thin cotton sheet,to make sure my body is kept cool.the scratching has decreased alot,or should i say im not now woken up with it,and dont have the pantie problem now.

kind regards
    fran