Strange, a lot of our new symptoms coincide with each other

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Jul 13, 2003.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I have noticed that a lot of people are posting right now on shoulder pain and I have just developed this new symptom about 2 mo ago, never had it before, and all of a sudden so do a lot of others.

I have noticed that this has happened before, I can't remember exactly which symptoms but VERY often it happens for me that a new symptom is all of a sudden a new symptom for a lot of others.

Has anyone else noticed that or is it my imagination or just coincidence that I am paying attn to some symptoms more at the very time I experience it because I can relate?????

Am I loopy or what???

Jaci
  2. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I think it`s when you are affected by a symptom that you then notice others. We only see what we want and need to.

Bit like if you own a particular car - suddenly there`s more of them on the road...

I don`t suffer with shoulder pain and would swear there haven`t been any posts on it.

Pat.
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Makes sense to me, but let me tell you, get ready to suffer from shoulder pain, for me I get every single symptom, they just keep chcling around, eventually I get everything.

Jaci