Strange But True

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jan 15, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

In the News the other night there was this Guy who Tried to Rob a Bakery/Deli By Crawling Down an Large Exhaust Vent On the Roof,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He Took it apart and Went in Head first through this vent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well He got stuck and Sufficated and Died!!
    His Feet Were Still sticking up out of the Vent When the owners arrived to Open the store the Next Morning! The Feet of course Had shoes on them (Tennis),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Police and Fire/Rescue People tried to get him out with a Fire Truck Cable!,,,No Dice, They Had to go inside and Take the Roof vent apart and Pull Him Down that way! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It didn't Help That He Weighed 280 Lbs,,,,,,,,,,,Such a strange Photo of this Man's Feet Sticking up out of the Vent!,,,,,,,,,S
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

he was after money or pastry. I suppose he will be a contender for the Darwin Awards.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Lol,lol I Thought the same thing!loll I'm Thinking Both! Wow! What a way to go out huh?!,,,Yes He's in the running for the Stupid Criminal awards No Doubt!,,,,S