Strange Dessert===

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jun 9, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Well i just want to share with you all my newly invented yougart dessert,,,,,,,,,,,,,Usually i add almonds or walnuts to yougart,,,but today i added Corn Flakes and splenda,,,,,,Not to Bad,,,lolol,,,,

strawberry unsweetened yougart and Frosted flakes sounds good too!,,,,,,if you stir it up really good,,,it almost tastes like a thought about well prepared dessert,,,,,,,,,,,,I know i'm wierd!,,,,,,,,,Lolol,,,,Sis
  2. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I don't think your 'yougart' dessert is weird at all. I've been adding granola or crunchy cereal to yogurt for years--got my daughters doing it too!! I love stuff like that. Another thing I like to have for breakfast--okay some people might think this is gross--I slice a banana and then toss it with dry crunchy granola--yum!! And if I'm really lazy, I just dip the banana into a little bowl of dry granola and take a bite!! Delicious.

Keep those 'weird' dessert ideas coming. I just love them!!

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to me, Sis. All you need is a maraschino cherry for a garnish, and you'll get the approval of Better Homes and Gardens.

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Oh yes the Bannana diped into the granola sounds great too!! ,,,,Plus you could add the Yougart too! My mom used to give us Grapenut Cereal and yougart Mixed!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Another really good thing to put on Bannanas is Peanutbutter that really tastes good too!,,,,

and yes Rock a cherry on top does sound good!,,,,,,,,,,,,It's hard to be inventive when your trying to eat right and not eat the bad stuff!,,,,,Hope others add their inventions!,,,,Sis
  5. PVLady

PVLady New Member

They actually sell yogurt with cereal mixed in. I have not tried it but it sounds good.
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

More Fans! I guess it's not that unusual after all!,,,,Fresh Fruit mixed in is sooo good,,,,i keep passing up the ice cream ile at the store and go for the yougart now!,,,,,

We used to have a little frozen yougart stand here a few years back,,,,so good! I think you can still buy it in the stores,,,,,,,S
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

I have several choices but my fav is Cherry Chocolate COrdial, it is cherry frozen yougart with cherries and chocolate chunks, oh sooooooooo good and no sugar added.

I only shop at Krogers for my yougart and buy like 6 at a time when they go on sale. Good stuff-Carla
  8. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I used to eat yogurt and Grape Nuts cereal all the time! You put a delicious spin on that with your Corn Flakes. Sounds yummy to me. I like yogurt with anything crunchy, such as nuts, granola, etc. I sometimes add fruit too.

If you want to get a little devious (and we all do sometimes), you can also add a small amount of bittersweet chocolate in the mix. My doctor says a little bit with a high cacao count is good for you (has antioxidants), so ya know, I'm just following doctor's orders, right? ;-)
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

We Have the Kroger brand name up here in one of the grocery stores! I'm going to look for that Frozen Cherry Cordial (SP) Chocolate,,,yougart next time i go!,,,,Sounds Great!

Zen~~~Never thought of putting bitter sweet Chocolate,,,, in!,,,and believe me i put chocolate in almost everything i can!,,,,,,Thanks!,,,,sounds Good!