Strange Happenings for me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Dec 30, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Something strange happen last night I was soooooo tired but I could not go to sleep.I was hearing voices of people I know.Also seeing line figures of cartooons and pictures of a record album I have of an outline photo when I closed my eyes.

Things like the little dutch boy and girl. Also cartoons going up the side of a castle I have . I collect david winters castles and someone told me they hide a mouse and owl on them I was looking at them yesterday and I was seeing all kinds of things.So I think thats what caused me to see things , but that was several hours later.

Does anyone ever have this happen ?

2. Suzan

Suzan New Member

LOL not seeing cartoons exactly! but having sort of strange thoughts like that in my head while I am trying to fall asleep when I take my pain meds late at night before I go to bed. Could it have been medication that was letting your mind wander?
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

It sounds similiar to something that happened to me 11 years ago. The only reason I remember exactly when it happened, is we moved my mother and aunt from Florida to NY to live with us, as my mother was in end stages of COPD.

The only thing I could relate it too was that I had been on 125 mg. of Doxepin, and went to bed that night without it, or my Tenormin. Don't think the Tenormin was suspect, but I've always thought it was the (abrupt)lack of Doxepin that night

I, too, had trouble sleeping, very fragmented. I awoke with, literally, a film strip playing in my head. I could see segments of pictures, much like frames of the film, running slowly as if my head were the projector. A film clicking away. They were all pictures that were somehow related, for example, maybe all felix the cat images, or all events of my life, or a picnic outing. I immediate woke my husband and tried to get out of bed (it was rather alarming) but I could not stand. Kept falling to the floor, over and over. Tried to get up, but couldn't. I could talk, but my head felt REALLY CHOPPED UP. Husband was alarmed, and took me to Emergency Room. There they did a Pelvic Exam, the jerks, cause I couldn't stand, and they were looking for a tumor, pressing on my spine. I kept telling them it was my head, that my brains were scrambled. Of course, they were only concerned with what they could see, and that was that I kept falling to the floor.

They did their brief idiot test, touch your nose, close your eyes, arms out, blah, blah, blah. Told me I had a TIA and sent me home.

Does this sound anything like what you experienced?
  4. mommygee

mommygee New Member

when I take Ambien. I also call my husband by a different name.