Strange Head Feelings

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Aug 17, 2008.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

I wish I could describe these feelings I have with my head.

There is no pain, I just feel weird, sorta off balance, like I am about to be dizzy, an anxious like feeling.

Now if I get plenty of rest it isn't as bad, but when I really over do its like my head is full of something, talk about anxiety, ear ringing, ear fullness it changes my whole personality.

Have thought it might be allergies or sinus but after seeing the immunogolist I have no allergies, the doctor doesn't seem to think sinus since I have no pain and no colored mucus.

I do have aches a lot of body aches and pain, the fatigue is really bad at times but I can handle all this if the weird, strange head feelings would go.

Rest and xanax seem to help but there are days I am dysfunctional because of this strange head things. The doctors haven't a clue so I am wondering if its part of CFS.

Can anyone relate?

Thanks,
    greatgran
  2. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

Yes, I can, and I just attribute them to this dd. I think that our 'head' can have aches and pains just like the rest of our body. I think that type of head feeling leads to emotional upset. I am still getting used to identifying it, but when I do then I realize I will have a really bad day or days if I don't TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, and since there is no one else willing to do that, I treat myself as a very special person and baby myself as much as I can.

Hugs - Lillie
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Yes, it does play with our emotionsbig time. I know when the head feeling starts then the bad days are on the way. I have done everything I know to ward them off but nothing helps.

Sometimes I think this is my body crashing and may be.

If I get plenty of rest and don't overdo it helps but with caring for two greatgrans I am pushing myself and its beginning to take its toll.

I usually awake with it and as you said knowing it will be a bad day or days. Also I notice when I have this I start going to the bathroom more than usual, almost like I have a bladder infection starting but have had that checked and everything normal.

I do have spells about 4 times a year with bad vertigo, guess its all contected. I was hoping the head feeling was allergy, sinus related but not that is all normal.

Thanks for replying,
    greatgran
  4. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

Hi GG...there is a post asking about brain zaps.

Is that like what you get?

Hugs
    Sue in ontario
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

I read the post and posting on brain zaps, but that is not like my head feels. It feels like the inside of my head is dizzy or something, I do get blurry vision. I have had this crazy head feelings since the beginning of this darn DD so don't guess it will kill me.

This is one reason I wonder about MS but of course afraid to go have a MRI.

Good to hear from you.
    greatgran