Strange skin sensations

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ABLUV, Sep 24, 2008.

1. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

Many times I have strange sensations on my skin. Sometimes it feels like bugs are crawling on me or I feel like a drop of water has fallen on my foot but my shoe is on! Doe this happen to anybody else?
  2. cordy250

cordy250 Member

sounds pretty familiar, anyway. I get some tingling and I think my beeper is going off (set on vibration) and then I look at it and it isn't. I also think I know what you mean about the water on the foot. I carry a lot of water in buckets and sometimes I think I have spilled but when I check my socks they aren't wet.
  3. romanshopper

romanshopper New Member

I'm fighting some weird rash - knee down, skin mottled and looking like I've been in a patch of poison oak, but I haven't - and it won't go away. I've tried everything in the world at this point - going to the doc tomorrow but at this point I think it must just be a fibro rash. Seems if I were allergic to something it would be all over me, and I've even quit using soap or anything, just cortisone cream and wrapping my legs in ace bandages - still it just keeps on.

It is so frustrating.

When I had my foot surgery, there was a time when I would feel 'sick to my foot' really nauseated weird feeling, and I'd sometimes feel my foot was on 'backwards' Doc said it was the nerves trying to regrow - anyway, it was really weird so I know nerves do some weird stuff.
  4. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

it sure is irritating, isn't it? But I suppose it is liveable compared to the other symptoms we get.
  5. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

I've had this for years & have just been diagnosed with borrelia and cryptostrongylus pulmoni - there really are things wriggling on & inside me.
  6. Galal59

Galal59 New Member

oh yeah, know what you mean. mostly on my arms and legs.