Strange Story: Mutating Pain & Traumeel .. attn: Chocolat :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elastigirl, Jan 24, 2006.

1. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

The first time I tried Traumeel, I had such a horrible reaction that I didn't dare try it again.

But over the past month or two, my pain has been mutating. Whereas it used to be a generalized "gritty," achy pain that started at my joints and worked it's way up and down my muscles, it started to mutate into a more typical arthritic pain. Imagine those red pulsing circles of pain directly on the joints. The pain no longer radiates through my muscles nearly as much as it used to.

So I thought, since this pain is more like arthritis, maybe I should give the Traumeel another try. I did -- last night -- and I did get a lot of pain relief! Slept like a baby (also take Trazodone) and did not wake up even a single time all night! I could not believe it was 9am -- and I had slept, slept, slept! So happy to get even one night's solid sleep.

So I took another this morning. I'm already noticing the red pulsing circles of pain are diminishing. The Traumeel has not negatively affected me at all this time around.

I have absolutely no explanation for this other than I can sometimes "sense" when the time is right for a supplement.

The same thing happened with my Claritin -- very negative reaction from my body the first time I tried it, so I stopped -- then one day, I felt the time was right. Tried it again, and now it works for me! Weird, LOL!
    [This Message was Edited on 01/25/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 01/25/2006]
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

That IS weird!!????
    Makes ya wonder huh?

I'm thinking about trying traumeel too.

I see they have a gel or cream topical too.
    I'd like to try both,internal and topical.
    since I sware, about every inch of me hurts!

even my meezly pain meds are'nt helping.
    gotta do something.
    can't just keep thinking about crawling into bed.

3. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

I was pretty low last night and also fairly certain I'd be snowed in this morning, so I thought, what have I got to lose?

Instead, the pain relief, great sleep, support from this board and pretty darn good weather motivated me to get off my duff and go out to get my lab tests -- finally.

I'm happy to have a great result with Traumeel this time around. I think this just shows we can really have a "sense" of what is right or wrong for our body. Wondering now if taking two per day is bad? Because some of the pain circles are returning and now it's bedtime :).