Strange Symptoms Anyone Have This?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Jul 10, 2010.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Wondering if anyone have these symptom: Chills during the day and wake up with sweets in the wee morning hours. Body aches to the bone most of the time, also awake with a headache mostly between my brows, nasal congestion, ringing in ears 24/7 so much worse at times and ear congestion. I have had this off and on for 8 yrs. When this happens my CFS/FM symptoms are so much worse. Or is this just part of CFS/FM?

I feel like my body is having a reaction, an infection. been poisoned or an on going sinus issue. I did go to a walk in clinic to see if it was a sinus infection and the PA said no but didn't have an answer. My legs ache so bad I can't seem to manage to do much of anything anymore. No fever, it seems to stay below normal. Fatigue and of course the anxiety.

I keep these symptoms most of the time but then there are days they seem to go away and I can have an almost normal days. Far and few between.

Maybe these are my CFS symptoms that effects my head.. Looking for answers. I do have a rheumy's appointment Tues. not sure if he can help. Any input would be so appreciated..

I feel I have had a sinus infection for 8 yrs that comes and goes.. guess it isn't the docs don't have an answer and my sinus x-rays are ok. Any test I might ask for? Have had 3 lyme test, Cortisol and all the standard ones.. Had a complete thyroid a few yrs back .. not sure where to go from here..

Thanks needed to vent,
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

Yes, I have had the TB test, allergic to it so have chest x-rays every couple yrs.
    I do not have weight loss.. wish I did.. I have weight gain and yes I have an appetite. Weird symptoms or are they..

3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

It is very probable that you have a BABESIA infection! Babesia is a common coinfection of Lyme.

See pages 22, 23, 24, 26, 27 of this paper....

It all makes sense considering all of your symptoms. Remember that lyme testing is very, very unreliable.

Many, many people with lyme have only had negative results, so please do not rule it out based on that....that would be a huge disservice to you.

4. kathyrn

kathyrn New Member

I have the ringing in the ears constantly. Also have hot flashes that worsened with my medication-savella. I have chills related to emotion. I'm way more emotional than before. Even a touching commercial can give me the chills--very brief in duration. Sure sounds like a sinus infection. My major souce of pain sounds like a herniated disc, yet there is nothing wrong with my back. Go figure. This disease is wierd. Here's a wierd symptom for you--I find dirty dishes as repulsive as slasher movies and a belch from my husband more disgusting than passing gas.