Strange Symptoms or Normal?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Eve612, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Eve612

Eve612 New Member

Hi All,

I really don't like the way that I've been feeling the last few days. I can't say that I've felt good since I was diagnosed with this DD. But, I've been really bad for two days now. I get up feeling leaden, just lifting my arms to comb my hair is hard to do. I am weak & fuzzy headed. When getting up from a kneeling position, I feel very light headed. I checked my BP. It was normal, so I can't imagine what is causing this, but I wish that I could think of a way to make it go away!

Eve
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If its FM you have, that is called 'fatigue', I get it so bad sometimes that it takes me forever to wake up in the morning, and then I am washed out for the day, or days.

I know the 'hair' thing too well, I have hair almost to my waist, and the first thing when I wake up, is brush it, braid it or just tie it back. Well, when I get fatigue like you are talking about it takes every bit of energy for me to do that. But I do it anyway as I do not want to deal with the knots I would have if I don't.

I do not know anything that is natural to help with it, and I am allergic to most meds. So I can't help you in that department. Maybe others might have some ideas.

YOu can talk to your doctor.

Thank God mine only lasts a few days at the most, not like with CFS suffers who have it for weeks and months at a time.

Hope you feel better soon.

Shalom, Shirl

3. Eve612

Eve612 New Member

Thanks, Shirl

That's what I was afraid that I would hear. I haven't been this bad in years, so I too am hoping that it doesn't last as long as the first time...it was the biggest part of a year. Guess I will say lots of prayers & if it gets too bad, will move my September Dr. Apt. up.

Eve