strange symptoms?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hagardreams, Dec 27, 2005.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I havent had these in awhile, but I will wake up and have a dizzy spell, and its like having memories from the past running through my mind. Like they are racing. They only last about 1 min, and I have them all day long, they usually start about once every hour or so, then decress as the day goes on. I use to have them once a month, and thought it was my hormones, but I cant pin point any certain time or anything that would suggest it was. I have had a hysterectomy just over a year ago, and I had them before and still having them after. I have not found that I only have them if my blood sugar is high or low, there is just no answer, and they are really getting annoying. I am so tired of this. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I have told 3 different doctors over the years and not one of them has any suggestions. They said they need more info. God bless, Julie
  2. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

I can't help as I have never done that befor.
    M
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I do not know just what that could be. Could it possibly be an anxiety or panic attack?

p.s. I wrote to you a few days ago, and then bumped it up, but you were probably off-line.

If you'd care to find it, you could just look up the post to your name from me.

Blessings,
    Judy