Strange unknown sleeping disorder

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by DavidWarden38, Jul 26, 2018.

1. DavidWarden38

DavidWarden38 Member

Hi everyone
    i come to you today to ask about a disorder that i seem to have but cant find any answers for. This is the jist of it. Around 6/10 times that i fall asleep my perception of time is royally screwed up. Rather than a dream lasting it's typical time of 10 mins it feels like the dream has lasted anywhere between a day, week, month ,or sometimes on rarer occasions , a year. This can be extremely irritating and depressing and even more so on dreamless nights because it feels like i have been floating in a void of nothingness for so long. I am unable to wake myself up at these times (which i assume is hard in the first place anyway). When i wake up i find that its only been a nights worth of sleep or a 5 minute nap in class. If anyone has any ideas on what this could be please let me know.
    Also an unrelated issue that isn't particularly bad (as far as i know) is that i can halucinate what i see in my imagination if i know the object well enough. This occurs usually. (no substances are involved what so ever)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
  2. Benjoseph

Benjoseph Member

It because of your sleeping position pal, don't put hands on your chest while sleeping, drink water before you got bed and try to clam your mind before you sleep because things that comes in dreams are proportionate of what you face in real life.