Stray viruses in Vaccines....The cause ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dojomo, Nov 20, 2002.

1. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Stray Viruses in Vaccines

A theory has been floating around for several years that AIDS and other diseases were created and spread by scientists, and some versions even suggest that this was done intentionally to eradicate certain segments of the population. A recent study published in the prestigious medical journal Lancet provides some evidence to support at least part of that theory.

For many years, cells and blood from
    African green monkeys and macaques have been used for vaccine trials. Naturally, scientists want to insure that the animals are healthy, since the vaccines produced from this process will be injected into humans. So animals are first screened by visual examination and blood tests for any signs of disease. But research has now revealed that even apparently healthy animals with normal blood screens can be infected with latent viruses and retroviruses.

Using sophisticated genetic analysis, investigators have found that retroviruses may have been activated in the cells of the monkeys during the preparation of polio vaccines. Passed on to people receiving those vaccines, monkey retroviruses could mutate and cause human disease. According to some sources, contaminated vaccines continue to be produced from infected monkey kidney cells to this day.

Some researchers claim that vaccines carry a wide variety of viral contaminants, including herpes B, cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr and HIV. They blame the wide variety of unusual cancers and autoimmune disorders that are so prevalent today on these agents. Retroviruses in hepatitis B vaccine that was partly prepared with contaminated monkeys are alleged to have begun the AIDS epidemic.

Why doesn't the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) step in to take contaminated vaccines off the market? Critics claim that proprietary laws and non-disclosure agreements made with the pharmaceutical industry muzzle the agency, so it can't warn scientists or health practitioners about the existence of contaminants. 

I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS OUR ANSWER

From the common sense approach....it explains a lot..especially Gulf War Illnesses and autism.....The common denominator is Vaccinations.....

And if it is a mutant strain of herpes....We know how herpes behaves, herpes viruses thrive on the chemicals and hormones we release during stress..which explains why stress exacerbates the condition..it reactivates the virus....

I also believe that we DO have the technology today to create safe vaccines..at any cost..we don't have to use monkeys anymore to produce it...Just strict processing guide lines..

Vaccine production is a $9 billion dollar a year industry..WITH Competition.. So to say fear of law suits will keep us from producing vaccines is ridiculous ......Pharacuetical companies and vaccine producers should be held responsible for vaccine injuries and illness.....And even in war, there should never be laws that allow negligence in the production.

Of course this is all my opinion...but I do believe there is a cover-up in process...maybe not so sinister as to suggest we were purposely infected......but this may be our biggest error in judgement ever.......DJ

2. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Stray Viruses in Vaccines

A theory has been floating around for several years that AIDS and other diseases were created and spread by scientists, and some versions even suggest that this was done intentionally to eradicate certain segments of the population. A recent study published in the prestigious medical journal Lancet provides some evidence to support at least part of that theory.

For many years, cells and blood from
    African green monkeys and macaques have been used for vaccine trials. Naturally, scientists want to insure that the animals are healthy, since the vaccines produced from this process will be injected into humans. So animals are first screened by visual examination and blood tests for any signs of disease. But research has now revealed that even apparently healthy animals with normal blood screens can be infected with latent viruses and retroviruses.

Using sophisticated genetic analysis, investigators have found that retroviruses may have been activated in the cells of the monkeys during the preparation of polio vaccines. Passed on to people receiving those vaccines, monkey retroviruses could mutate and cause human disease. According to some sources, contaminated vaccines continue to be produced from infected monkey kidney cells to this day.

Some researchers claim that vaccines carry a wide variety of viral contaminants, including herpes B, cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr and HIV. They blame the wide variety of unusual cancers and autoimmune disorders that are so prevalent today on these agents. Retroviruses in hepatitis B vaccine that was partly prepared with contaminated monkeys are alleged to have begun the AIDS epidemic.

Why doesn't the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) step in to take contaminated vaccines off the market? Critics claim that proprietary laws and non-disclosure agreements made with the pharmaceutical industry muzzle the agency, so it can't warn scientists or health practitioners about the existence of contaminants. 

I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS OUR ANSWER

From the common sense approach....it explains a lot..especially Gulf War Illnesses and autism.....The common denominator is Vaccinations.....

And if it is a mutant strain of herpes....We know how herpes behaves, herpes viruses thrive on the chemicals and hormones we release during stress..which explains why stress exacerbates the condition..it reactivates the virus....

I also believe that we DO have the technology today to create safe vaccines..at any cost..we don't have to use monkeys anymore to produce it...Just strict processing guide lines..

Vaccine production is a $9 billion dollar a year industry..WITH Competition.. So to say fear of law suits will keep us from producing vaccines is ridiculous ......Pharacuetical companies and vaccine producers should be held responsible for vaccine injuries and illness.....And even in war, there should never be laws that allow negligence in the production.

Of course this is all my opinion...but I do believe there is a cover-up in process...maybe not so sinister as to suggest we were purposely infected......but this may be our biggest error in judgement ever.......DJ

3. Nannibel

Nannibel Member

I'm totally with you.....I've been "preaching" about this theory since the day I learned the polio vaccines were manufactured in monkey kidneys, that was December of 1999.
    I was horrified to learn after being so ill for ten years of this information, it was virtually kept from the public and I still think the average person does not know it.
    I think it explains it all, the great numbers of the first to become ill (that includes me) , I'm 50 now, but the first one s to get sick were the ones to get those bad vaccines first, it just took till I was 35 to become seriously immune compromised along with my husband. There are others sick from my elementary who stood along with me to get those shots and oral vaccines. It was the luck of the draw, really. CFS is hardly heard of in the countrys that refused to use these vaccines because they feared contamination from the monkeys. Dr. Martin's research is proving the green monkey cytomeglovirus is in those with CFS and other diseases like autism, ADD, etc. I'm thinking there are more than one of those darn monkey virus's, too. Why else would so many people get so many weird diseases, and since they are virus's they naturally get spread to others through sex and birth. I think theres a lot of sick people out there, don't you agree
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Eli Lilly Wins Protection
    From Autism Lawsuits

Source: The National Vaccine Information Center

WASHINGTON -- Eli Lilly and Co. won what may be a short-lived victory Tuesday.

The Senate narrowly upheld language in a homeland security bill that could help shield the company from damages in pending and future lawsuits for selling a mercury-based preservative put in childhood vaccines.

In order to get enough votes to ensure final passage of the bill, Republican congressional leaders and the White House had to agree to revisit the issue in January.

Lawmakers opposed to the provision said the parties had agreed the liability protection would at least not extend to the 45 lawsuits already filed against Lilly by parents who allege their children suffered autism, a neurological disorder, from a mercury-based preservative used in many childhood vaccines until about three years ago. Lilly developed and sold the preservative, called thimerosal, for more than 40 years.

A White House spokesman said he could not comment on the specifics of the agreement but did say the White House would work with the next Congress "to address these issues and some members' concerns."

The protection was one of several items slipped into the bill that didn't become widely known until after the House approved the measure last week.

Sen. Evan Bayh, D-Ind., said he thought the vaccine protections "had merit" but was bothered by the help for companies that reincorporated abroad.

"I just thought on balance, this was not the right thing to do," Bayh said.

Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind., said he supported the provisions because making substantial changes would have delayed passage of the bill. He said he has no opinion on the merit of the liability protection.

Defenders of the provision said it's needed to make sure fear of lawsuits doesn't cause pharmaceutical companies to stop making vaccines, particularly those needed to fight bioterrorism.

No one, however, was claiming ownership of the provision.

Lilly -- which is a major GOP campaign donor, has a large lobbying presence in Washington, and connections to the White House that include CEO Sidney Taurel's appointment to the White House Homeland Security Advisory Council -- said it did not ask for the change.

Senators pointed to House Republicans, who pointed to the White House, which denied proposing it.

Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., called on White House Budget Director Mitch Daniels -- a former Lilly executive -- to explain how the language got in the bill.

Daniels' spokeswoman said his office "had absolutely no involvement" on the issue.

Lilly spokesman Ed Sagebiel said the company was pleased with the language approved Tuesday.

"We think this legislation will help protect manufacturers from lawsuits that are either without merit or scientific evidence," he said.