Strength.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Simply put, I need your prayers to be for me to have the strength I need to parent William as Heavenly Father would have me to; strength to fight this/these conditions; strength to endure with grace.

It does indeed seem I have my share of entanglements but with guidance from above and strengh to fight the good fight, I can prevail. Your prayers for "us" help so very, very much. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Lil'
  2. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

You, William and Tina are in my prayers every morning and every evening. I have no idea how you continue to deal with this. I think you are just so strong and I admire and love you so much. Hugs, Rose
  3. Jude

Jude New Member

Lil, On Friday mornings there is a small chapel that I like to go to sponsored by the Catholic Church but all denominations can come in to pray in your own way. It is called Adoration and volunteers from the church are present 24 hours a day. So there is always someone to pray with you if you want or just sit quietly. It is a small room with candles and statues of angels and Jesus. Everytime I walk through those doors I can feel the presense of the holy spirit. There is a prayer board and people put prayer requests on the board. What makes this chapel so special is that it is available for many denominations to use just to pray. When I go there tomarrow I am going to say special prayers for you and Will. Am also going to remember Rose. I always leave feeling a little bit better about whatever is going on.

Jude
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Praying for you too Lil, and your family.

Always be assured of my prayers.

God Bless,Lady.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I am praying for you too! God will help you and will be your strength as He knows that is your desire as you are looking to Him.
    God bless you and your family!
    Love and prayers,
    Harmony