Stress fracture, lumpectomies

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, Aug 4, 2004.

1. dash

dash New Member

After a visit to the ER, Tues. night, and pc doc. on Wed, my best friend's mom, Emma is thought to have a stress fracture in her foot.

We all share a house together. Mom Em is 86, very hard of hearing, very independent, but does not think clearly. She is suppose to stay off her foot and keep ice or heat on it.

Well, she won't stay off of it. Dorothea (my friend) and I are going crazy trying to get her to follow orders. She is to have a bone scan Tuesday (that was the earliest possible date) to confirm the diagnosis. Short of tying her to her chair, we don't know what to do.

She has already broken her hip and had a replacement. She's losing her balance a lot and has osteoporosis.

On top of this both my mother and mother-in-law (Leona and Sally) have lumps in the breast that most be removed and biopsied. Sally has ovarian cancer and has been in remmission for about a year and a half.

Please pray for all of these needs.
    Love,
    Della
  2. Yesh

Yesh New Member

you certainly are going going through a lot right now. I will be praying that God gives you peace along with the emotional and physical strength you need right now. I will also be praying for your family and friends. Let us know how ever things turns out.

God Bless

Yesh
  3. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Della,
    I feel such a burden to pray for you and the family tonight. I know the Lord cares and he ever lives to intercede for you too (at the right hand of the Father). I'll be praying with Jesus tonight. May you feel his peace and rest in his love for you and the family.
    Love, Monkeykat