STRIKING A BALANCE ...Listen peeps

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sean, Oct 25, 2002.

1. sean

sean New Member

Lets try to get on eh, things are getting a little bit silly on here, there's far too much lack of understanding for each others feelings. One big thing that sticks out is a failure to communicate properly. A us and them scenario should'nt exist. We are all here for the same purpose to help each other. So let us start doing just that, everyone's opinions should be valued, and everyones feelings should be respected. Lets not waste anymore time and energy on this subject. Focus your energies on helping each other.
  2. sean

sean New Member

Lets try to get on eh, things are getting a little bit silly on here, there's far too much lack of understanding for each others feelings. One big thing that sticks out is a failure to communicate properly. A us and them scenario should'nt exist. We are all here for the same purpose to help each other. So let us start doing just that, everyone's opinions should be valued, and everyones feelings should be respected. Lets not waste anymore time and energy on this subject. Focus your energies on helping each other.
  3. blast

blast New Member

Just wanted to tell you that I agree with you.
    Let's try to take each one of us seriously and gently.
    We all have feelings and can sometimes get them hurt easily.
    I try to read most of the posts, as much as my brain will allow me, and answer as much also.
    I try to never hurt anyones feelings and I am so glad I have only had mine hurt once and that was the first post I posted. I got over it very quickly when I saw how much I was going to be supported and haven't left since.
    Thanks for caring.
    Sherri

[ advertisement ]