Strugging to find a way to reduce my co-pays for my scripts

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Oct 7, 2011.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I called teh AARP medicare compltete and found out that I have to fill out a form in order to try to get my $96.50 mediacre paymant reutrned to me. I will need some help from my DH , just a copy of his check stubs one months worth. I am praying that he will not get all pissy about it. It wil give me almost $100.00 extra to use to ward my scripts, I also need to have my rehumy wrtie a letter to this insruacne to see if he can get medicare to reduce my co-pay from $44.00 to some thing lower that I can afford.
    Please send me your prayers I really need them alot. Pray that I can explain this to my hubby and to medicare that with what I amke from SSDI I can't afford to spend almost 1/2 of my allotment for scripts. And sicne my dh does not pay for any medicare bills, scripts ects I really need medicare to reduce teh payments so that I have money to pay teh dental bills adn viston bills I have now.
    Thanks for listending to my griping/
  2. pastorwife

pastorwife Member

keep pushing forward with this. Any $ help is helpful. Also, be sure to ask your docs for samples. You can also try contacting the drug company for assistance. good luck!