Struggling and need to vent! Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by risinforce, Nov 22, 2005.

1. risinforce

risinforce New Member

Ugh! i feel like i am running up a very steep hill right now! Someone stole the computer at my work a few weeks ago and I wasn't currently backed up. i am a bookkeeper for a construction company. I am currently struggling to recover 4 months of info and restore the accounting system. It can be done but is a butt load of work.

I am alone at this as the girl that works with me is not any help. I've complained about her before and feel horrible about complaining about her as it goes against being a christian but i just can't take it any more. She is incapable of helping me. I can't even trust her. I asked her to call and set us up for multi user on my acct system and she messed that up so I had to call and waste my time. I am beyond frusterated. It would be better for me if she would just leave. No common sense, she is incapable of thinking ahead, if it is not told to her specifically she will not take the initiative to do it. She doesn't think. It's been 6 months now and still no initiative. UGh!

I get more done on Sat and Sun when no one is here. Questions, Questions. All of this is just working wonders on the FM as you can imagine. My face is all broken out because of stress too. This morning I felt as if a semi hit me when I woke up. My stomach was a mess too. Effecting my bowels. Gross I know! sorry!

My boss if oblivious to this. She is the General Supers daughter so it's political. He wont' get rid of her because of this. He tells me to be nice. Whatever! He himself has admitted that she's not too bright because he's had her try to do some proposals and she writes like she talks. We do this and this. No sentence forming etc. Scary. To believe this is a product of a high school education in america.

Anyway, I need to get back to work. I feel a little better now that I've blown off some steam. I wish I had something to kick. JK LOL Wish me luck
    Shawn
  2. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

and feel your pain on this topic.

I also do accounting work for a major company across the United States. I would go balistic if I had to do what you are right now. Thank God we have a lot of backup.

I understand about employees. I have several here that are not worth the paper their paychecks are printed on. Nothing gets through here either. I guess we are suppose to grin and bear it. It is unbearable sometimes. They laugh when you try to explain things to them, like they know what you are talking about and how stupid of you not to think they do. Then they get back to their desk to do it and they come back and say now how do you do that again. Boy if I had a dime for every time they did that I would be rich. Hey there is a idea. I should put a jar at the edge of my desk and have them pay each time they have to come back and ask a question twice. They have a stupid motorist law here in Arizona. I think I am going to start the stupid empolyee law. LOL.

Hang in there. It is almost Thanksgiving.

Blessings, Christina
  3. darvick

darvick New Member

To hear your having so much trouble, I really hope things get better for you. Vent Away :)
    Dar