Stuck in one position in bed anyone else get this!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kathleen1437, Sep 26, 2005.

1. kathleen1437

kathleen1437 New Member

Bed time is a nightmare as most will well know ,but this whole being stuck in the one spot is just a joke. My husband works nights every now and again and there i am stuck on my back ,cant turn anyway ,cant sit up . I have caught site of myself in a mirror and boy is it funny to sight to see .There i am trying all kinds of odd positions to unlock my body ,despite the pain ,i still laugh and frankly without humour in these situations we would all mad!!!!!!!
    hugs kathleen xx
  2. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

...is when I've slept in one position too long and I wake up with my back messed up and hurting. It usually takes a good hour to get it worked out.

Kim
  3. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

I usually start out in the middle of my bed on my back pillows under my knees .. cold pack on the back of my neck .. fan going .. I've worked out a "system" ? haha ... it is when I turn on my right side that I wake up in pain .. the last 3 months I can't sleep more than 2 hours at a time .. I consider night time "napping" time now .. and I don't even nap in the afternoon .. I think it is really getting to me .. seeing the doctor Friday .. hope I don't loose what is left of my sanity before then ! haha