Student of Sociology : A few questions? Who better to learn from

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PHILTHYPHIL, Dec 5, 2002.

1. PHILTHYPHIL

PHILTHYPHIL New Member

Hi my name is Phillip Strait, I would like all interested to give there insight on a few topics I must address in my paper and I want to give a few reactions to these questions in a overall theme of science and technology and the effects on lives with AIDS. Thanks.

1. How has technology and science had an effect upon your life?

2.How would your answers contrast the possible answer of a representative of a conservitive religious group who opposes research and AIDS related funding efforts?

3. Do you think there are any ways to resolve the religious and scientific conflict? how?
    Once again thank you and God Bless,

Philllip Strait
  2. PHILTHYPHIL

PHILTHYPHIL New Member

Hi my name is Phillip Strait, I would like all interested to give there insight on a few topics I must address in my paper and I want to give a few reactions to these questions in a overall theme of science and technology and the effects on lives with AIDS. Thanks.

1. How has technology and science had an effect upon your life?

2.How would your answers contrast the possible answer of a representative of a conservitive religious group who opposes research and AIDS related funding efforts?

3. Do you think there are any ways to resolve the religious and scientific conflict? how?
    Once again thank you and God Bless,

Philllip Strait
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are on the wrong support board, this is the FM/CFS board.

Shalom, Shirl