Stuff that seems to be helping and ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cammiegibson, Apr 29, 2003.

1. cammiegibson

cammiegibson New Member

Hello,

As we all are always on the search to feel better. I am taking Effexor 37.5 once a day- AM, Vitalert (energy multi-vitimin from walmart)-AM, Maca for energy and stamina 2-3 times a day AM & Afternnon, L-tyrosine 1000mg for energy and mental clarity -afternoon,Vitamin ester C 1000 mg to ward off infections -afternoon, One-Day weight smart multi-vitamin -afternoon, Clam forte (homeopathic got it at walmart) along with 3mg Melatonin along with 2 tylenol PM, and 2 tablets of calcium,Magnesiun & zinc combo for sleep.

I am feeling better but combo still not complete as I research for help. But I was able to ride stationary bike for 10 minutes yesturday and was able to clean a lot of the house today. I have been battling CFS & FM for 2.5 years now but was only recently diagnosed.

I have been thinking of trying dexedrine is anyone on this and does it help? Anyone in Grand Rapids, MI? What works for you for energy and good sleep?

Thanks,

Camille
  2. selma

selma New Member

For energy Im using Provigil- For sleep I use flexeril15mg
    Ambien 10mg and 2 ZMA has worked for me.
    Love, Selma
  3. cammiegibson

cammiegibson New Member

darn insurance won't pay for it for CFS I have to have narcalepsy (sp?), which I don't have. But I am getting a sleep study in May so who knows. It cost $189.00 to buy the drug without insurance. How does it make you feel?

Thanks,

Camille