Stuffed up nose/sinus

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, Jan 3, 2007.

1. any suggestions , my nose is so stuffed up and dry. Any suggestions other than steam from a shower/pan? I used Ayr nasal spray but still. And my ears are crackling.
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I use straight colloidal silver in a atomizer squeeze bottle. It kills the infection and rinses out allergens. Also 5 drops of grapefruit seed extract and filtered water works too.

Try not to blow your nose, the eustation tube connects from the throat to the middle ear. Infected mucus will start a new infection there. My ENT said its better to snuff and spit...sorry.

I've also been much better recognizing that I'm allegic to dairy. Dairy clogs my sinuses something fierce.
  3. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi, I have to use a nasal spray and the only one that works for me is Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength. (yellow label)

After having six sinus surgeries this is what my ENT doc would spray to open my nose while going in for an exam and I've had to use it ever since.

I buy mine at walmart usually but they only sell it in a dropper bottle but it's cheaper than buying it at walgreens. I just use my old bottle and refill it twice a month.

Hope you find relief.
    Carolin
  4. thanks for the replies. I really think I am trying to get a sinus infection. UGH! I have a refill for augmentin but hate to take antibiotics. I wonder if you can fight one without taking antibiotics? If its not one thing its another I swear.
  5. charlenef

charlenef New Member

saline and oil of oregano you can take it or put a little on your skin it clears out you sinnuses charlene