Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by therealmadscientist, Jun 26, 2009.

1. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Thought I'd mention that the stupid site has expanded hugely since last year. New format and much more stupid stuff to buy.

Although I couldn't find the Titanic Ice cube trays anymore. My ice cubes always sank anyway. Cheers, Mr Bill

(Oh, the tattoo sleeve and the bubbles that don't pop were quite the hit last Christmas.)

[This Message was Edited on 06/26/2009]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you. We can always count on you to keep us au courant
    on matters of stupidity with good taste.

By the way, I clicked for more info on the flying pig and got a virus warning. (No joke)
    I am staying away from that one since I have not been vaccinated for
    swine flu.

If you go here you can see a color photo of the Titanic sinking.

3. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

........I had entirely missed the flying pig. On investigation (no virus warning) I found that the flying pig comes with six different capes and masks for different holidays. Even a St Patrick's Day outfit! Cool!

Also, I found a great, new and improved chicken hat, next to the flying pig hat.

Really difficult to restrain myself from ordering almost everything offered.

The Ad copy is great fun. Someplace I could work! LOL

[This Message was Edited on 06/27/2009]
  4. stick2013

stick2013 Member

I typed in the address, and my antivirus program stopped me from going there. It said that the site is full of malware, spyware......

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm I couldn't even get to the site,,,,
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Don't know how i'm going to live without the "Face - Butt" towel,,lolol,, it's worth checking out for x-mas gifts.