Stupid idea while brainfogged in crash

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 3gs, Jul 10, 2010.

1. 3gs

3gs New Member

Have you ever done something dumb while in a crash with brainfog going on? It's like part of your brain is telling you not a good idea while the other half is illogically saying go.

Yesterday I decided to go out knowing it was not a good idea. I was so out of it I didnt even know what day it was. My daughter brought me my car,and after going around in circles,I left (shame on me I shouldnt have been driving).

I got somethings came home and my gate was broken couldnt get in,spent an hour hunting down matience to fix(Im not even supposed to be walking on ankle).

Well Iam in a nightmare crash,my daughter needs the car back and my mother wants to visit. Me I feel like Im dying and just want to stay in bed,kicking myself.

Have you ever done something while not in the best of shape,then wondered how you even made it? or why you did?
  2. simonedb

simonedb Member

I have done errands or start a project when I know I am at or near end of my rope and then take wrong long route home accidentally or drop things and end up not saving self time at all by pushing things......most of time thats why I try to be rigid about my boundaries, but hey sometimes you feel like you have no choice or you don't want to accept it.......