Sublingual drops for symptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by endoangel, Jul 13, 2003.

1. endoangel

endoangel New Member

Has anyone out there heard and/or used sublinbgual drops for hormones and other such drops for thier chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia? I have seen this web site advertising it and wondered if anyone had used it. I have been suffering for several months now and I am desperate for information.
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I answered your other post. I use sublingual progesterone drops from a compounding pharmacy. They have helped my energy and my mood and are very affordable.
    Klutzo
  3. endoangel

endoangel New Member

I responded to the other post but here it is again. How long have you been on Roby's treatment? Did you have to travel to see him or did you just correspond by mail? Was this the only drops he prescribed for you? Did somone recomend or did you just find him? I am curious to try it so you just ordered the drops through the pharmacy or did you need a prescription?
    endoangel
  4. klutzo

klutzo New Member

...taking progesterone drops, prescribed by my Holistic M.D. and made on prescription by a compounding pharmacy which mailed them to me. When I got such great results, I posted here and asked if anyone had tried this, and one of the responses suggested Dr. Roby's website, where I was surprised to see him promoting the same thing! I have been on the drops for almost 9 weeks now. I know Dr. Roby answers e-mails if you want to write to him, but I do not think he treats by e-mail like Dr. Poesnecker does. I think when dealing with hormones, you need to have a holistic doctor you can go to in person.
    Klutzo