Successful Treatment of Palpitations with Ablation Procedure

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LongStruggle, Dec 10, 2006.

1. LongStruggle

LongStruggle Guest

I'm wondering if there are many who have received successful treatment with ablation procedure. And/or wondering about people's experiences with an electrophysiologist. Input is greatly appreciated.
  2. app5775

app5775 New Member

Hi, Yes I have had the procedure with good success. You would be interested in reading an ongoing thread posted as, "CFS is heart failure secondary to Mitochondrial malfunction". You can go to "search" and type in some of those words in the title and content or just the word "ablation". You would be interested in reading mine and others information on this subject. I wrote a few answers that would be of interest to you in those recent threads. If you have any more questions after looking those over, feel free to ask and I'll help answer as much as I can.
  3. LongStruggle

LongStruggle Guest

Anyone with successful treatment of palpitations from Heart Ablation
  4. Somewhere

Somewhere New Member

It was for intermittent Atrial Fibrilation. It was 2 years ago & no more A-Fib!! They did all 4 pulmonary veins. Pulse went from about 80 when my heart was stable pre-surgery to 94 post surgery and took at least a year to get back to normal.

Am sooo glad I did it. Hard to tell if I have any side effects from it due to weird ongoing FM symptoms. I don't think I do.

The surgery was no big deal.

Good Luck, Sally