Sudden numbness in crease of groin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tgirl, Oct 22, 2002.

1. tgirl

tgirl New Member

This is a bit embarrassing, mainly because of the area it's occurring.

Yesterday it felt as if I'd been wearing panties that were too tight, and the crease of my groin started to go numb on either side. It's a kind of throbbing numbness, if there is such a thing. I can't feel anything weird with my fingers, I'm baffled by it. Has anyone else had this? I've had CFS for 13 years, and think I've got mild fibro as well.

Thanks for any answers,

Tgirl
  2. tgirl

tgirl New Member

This is a bit embarrassing, mainly because of the area it's occurring.

Yesterday it felt as if I'd been wearing panties that were too tight, and the crease of my groin started to go numb on either side. It's a kind of throbbing numbness, if there is such a thing. I can't feel anything weird with my fingers, I'm baffled by it. Has anyone else had this? I've had CFS for 13 years, and think I've got mild fibro as well.

Thanks for any answers,

Tgirl
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I do get that strange feeling from sitting in the wrong position, like those crazy seats they have on bikes now, is that what you are talking about? Its dead, then it feels like it tingles! I know, its hard to express that feeling.

If it gets too bad, I take a soak in epson salts. It helps.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. tgirl

tgirl New Member

Yes, that's the feeling, and it's now becoming kind of tingly too. As far as I know I've done nothing to set it off, it's been going on for nearly 24 hours now. Do you find yours lasts for that long or longer? I'm not wearing panties because it feels too weird, I hope the feeling goes soon because it's rather scary. Normally I ignore strange aches and pains, but this is so unusual.

Tgirl