Sudden shaking/Trembling??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ozgran, Jul 30, 2003.

1. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Went up street this morning to do weekly grocery shopping and a couple of other messages. Was away about 2 hours. Needed to come home when I did as I started to feel shaky again. I had to sit down for a little while before unloading the car. Had an early lunch AFTER I had taken my sugar levels as I thought I was having a mini hypo. Sugar readings were good so it was not that. This doesn't happen every time and can happen at home if I get very busy. Then I am just about useless for the rest of the day. Had fallen asleep in my armchair after lunch and my 18 year old godson called and woke me up.Am in quite a deal of pain the last while, so I suppose it could be part and parcel of FM. Any other ideas? Love Ozgran.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

That has been happening to me for years. If you are diabetic, then have it checked.

I have FM, and it always happens when I am tired, or just about to be at my limit.

Sometimes I am out for the rest of the day, other times if I rest then I am alright.

I have been making a habit of taking a half hour nap about 2pm everyday, that seems to help me make it through the evening till its bedtime.

Hope this helps, at least you know you are not alone.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. kmelodyg

kmelodyg New Member

I also get shakes and trembling quite often. It is definatly a FMS symptom. It can happen for me at anytime, whether I am active or not, and has nothing to do with my blood sugar. Being out and about for 2 hours can be a HUGE drain on your body. That may be too much for you to take! Mabye you should try to do smaller tasks for shorter periods of time. If you are not good to yourself, than who will?

Kathryn
  4. ozgran

ozgran New Member

for responses. I have checked with my GP and it is not sugar. I am on medication and we have looked into all that. so I guess it must be something to do with the FM. I do get very tired again at the moment and am having a fair amount of pain, so maybe I do need to slow it down a bit. I am taking a nap after lunch most days to try and get some more rest. Thanks again, Love Ozgran
    [This Message was Edited on 07/31/2003]

[ advertisement ]