Sue, Dr. in CT??? Please!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sofy, Oct 25, 2002.

1. sofy

sofy New Member

Asked you for your girlfriends endo. Dr. in CT. but it failed to pop up to the top of the list so am posting it in a new message. Had trouble with my "Beast" doing mega multi posting for new posts so have been afeard to do it again. Sent him out to the be on the desk of the computer tamer for a week so lets hope he has learnt his lesson. Have my fingers crossed.
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

Asked you for your girlfriends endo. Dr. in CT. but it failed to pop up to the top of the list so am posting it in a new message. Had trouble with my "Beast" doing mega multi posting for new posts so have been afeard to do it again. Sent him out to the be on the desk of the computer tamer for a week so lets hope he has learnt his lesson. Have my fingers crossed.
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

so Sue will have a chance to answer you Gals,
    Have a Stressfree day,
    kredca4/sharon
  4. sofy

sofy New Member

Found her on a patient good endo web site
    Robban Sica, 203-799-7733, Orange Ct
    The Center For the Healing Arts
    said she was into lots of alternative stuff and good for the vague people like us
  5. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hi Sofy,
    I've heard of Robban Sica of Orange, CT. I've spoken with her office twice so far but have not seen her as of yet. She's not on my insurance plan unfortunately.

Love, Jasmine
  6. sofy

sofy New Member

Do you have anything worthwhile to report about what you heard about her? I havn't checked yet but can just about be sure she isn't on my plan either. I'm ceasing to exist and am going to use every thing I have to be again. Have a series of appts up at Lahey clinic with the neuro and rheu, just to make sure its not a flare up of my old friend polymyalgia rheumatica. Have to check everything off the list. When I had the pmr before the pain was horrible but don't remember suffering from the stupids even though I was so sleep deprived.
  7. sofy

sofy New Member

Thanks Lea. Just looked and he is on the same list as the other. He is closer and liked what I read. Madison is no more than 45 min. From zero to 2. Be still my heart