Sue - In Florida

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Sorry to hear you weren't able to continue with the FFC Protocol. I can definitely understand how it could have affected you to the point of not be able to work, especially with traveling.......so how are you doing now?

Have you been successful in treating the root of the problem which I'm sure he FFC doctor found after running the blood test.

I'm just going to stick with it and am in for the long haul because I'd tried everything else and finally my immune sytem just became so weak I couldn't function. So for me, I guess the herxing hasn't make things too much more different except experience more wiered things than before.

I do hope you are able to keep up the pace and get those critters killed off. Best of luck to you and thanks for your response.
    Dalphia
  2. acesk

acesk New Member

Thanks for the post! I have never seen my name on a post title - quick thrill!

My doctor has helped me by telling me I have a "high maintance body" and have to take good care of myself! He and others have told me that I need to build up my immune system so that I can fight everything - any of the infections can be triggered under stress once again even after you fight them off. So I'm on vitamins, supplements to build up my immune system, Ultracet when needed, thyroid med (compounded) and just trying out an older non-steroidal that is helping - Lodine.

It's not easy working - some days I fight to get out of bed - but I do feel mentally better working.

Best of luck also to you!

Sue in Florida