SUES1 FROM CRAFTS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crafts1234, Jun 15, 2006.

1. crafts1234

crafts1234 Member

Sue I am so confused these days I forgot to read your message in the message room until now..Thursday at 2:34pm. Sue it is a beautiful story and I thank you for taking the time to write it for us. As I am so very grateful for the kind and Spiritual words from the people who shared about my son. To the ladies who said to keep crying..I am because I have no control over it and I do not want control. James was and is a Beautiful Son he deserves all the tears that can pour from me. I miss him so much every second of the day, but I listen to all of you telling me that is normal. It just does not seem normal for him to be gone.

GOD Bless All Of You
    Mary
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

Crying is normal right now.....but no it is not "normal" to have him gone. It feels terrible.

I know also that yours has to be wrose than mine. I had a really bad time with it. But, my little angel girl died as baby. I did not have her for years. I did not have as many memories. What I do have I cherish with much love.

I already had two sons and later had another son. None can replace a lost one, but I would never trade any of them. But being a only girl I had,,,,,,,well that was tough also.

I wish you much peace and blessings......time will help, but I am sure that feels not true right now.

Love and gentle hugs..........Susan