SUES1...your caped friends need you!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jmq, May 27, 2009.

1. jmq

jmq New Member

I hope you get this post. Its been so long and S=Elaine and I have been worried about you. We also need you for strength. S=Elaine is having trouble again. Look for her post.

Well....I hope you are somewhere out there and will check in....

Miss you,
  2. jmq

jmq New Member

You have an amazing memory! You are right, ...I was going to a funeral where I knew there

would be so many of my old co-workers and I did not want to chit chat or even face them. I

ended up going and it was fine.

Luckily, I am doing so much better. I still do not want to see too many people from my past

life...mainly because I have gained soooo much weight ...but my mood and energy level is so

much better. I am on Wellbutrin and Lyrica. That combo is working for me.

OK....I am very visual...and I just pictured the three of us modeling our capes! You are the

small size...I picture Sue wearing mediums...and I am the PLUS size model ! LMAO. What a site

to behold. It was Sue's idea to put the pockets and I am the velcro queen.

I bet everyone who reads this post thinks we have finally lost it!

I hope and pray Sue1 shows up soon..

3. jmq

jmq New Member

Sue better join this thread soon or ==Elaine and I will be committed! Elaine, you gave me such a BIG wonderful belly laugh...Thank you my sweet friend.

4. jmq

jmq New Member

Sue...where are you????
  5. sues1

sues1 New Member

Just a short while ago on this site......and I have not been on forever.....and you both were the ones I looked up first......was concerned about both of you.....

I must have been guided to get inspiration to check on you two, as it has been a long time.

Let me know how you are doing.....I do see that S-Elaine will have an operation. I do not really know the details........

I am extra tired and trying to do some other things and that is keeping me off the 'puter. So far no signs of the nasty Cancer. I am Blessed....

THANKS for looking for me....that is uplifting right now..........Susan