Suffering

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tinky78, Dec 31, 2005.

1. tinky78

tinky78 New Member

I am new to this site.I was dx in 2000 after going to 7 md's before bringing an article and showing the md.I believe I got this after I had my daughter in 2000 and was hospitalized a wk later with a kidney inf.I am currently on no meds but I am suffering from rls,ibs and severe pain that I might ask for meds tomorrow.I work at night in a hosp so that doesn't my symptoms either.I am only 27 y/o and I have children to take care of so I can't lay in bed all day in pain.So I just do what I can and relax.I hope this lets up soon because I don't know how much more I can take
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Your starting your New Year of well coming here. It will really help you and give you lots of support. Its the best Fm site around.

I am a 48 year old mother of 2 boys and I have both Fm and CFS. I have had this for at least 20 years probably longer. It does get hard having kids, I have to force myself to keep going too. My 15 year old just started to drive so that helps me out a lot. He can do errands for me and take him self into his activities. We live 20 miles out in the country so its a long drive.

I`m looking forward to getting to know you more. Their are lots of kind, caring people here that understand.

Sandy
  3. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Hi, and welcome to the board.
    I hope you find the answer to stopping your pain soon.
    I've raised 2 kids and have had CF for many years. It's very hard. This is a great board, a big blessing in my life.
    Take care and I hope you get relief very soon.
    Dee50