Suggestion for your hot bath..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kryssie, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Kryssie

Kryssie New Member

I dump about a cup full of Epsom Salt in my hot bath everynight. It does help with soreness, stiffness, etc. It doesnt take it completely away but it does help! Just wanted to share...
  2. m3891644018

m3891644018 New Member

I use Baththerapy. It comes in lavender or mineral bath. I also got a whirlpool mat to use in the tub. Both of these things seem to help a lot.
  3. Kryssie

Kryssie New Member

I get mine at Walmart. They have the big bags close to a 5lb bag of sugar (not sure if its 5lb or not but its big) and its about 3-4 bucks. Depending on how much water you use, you could cut back on the amount. It isnt the epsom in the box, but its in a resealable bag. Near the stuff for sports injuries. GL! :)

Check this out, I just found this: http://www.saltworks.us/shop/product.asp?idProduct=255&gclid=CISYw6fgt4gCFRx_UAodjWrS2w
    [This Message was Edited on 11/08/2006]
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

That's funny. Epsom Salts is one of the cheapest things you can buy in the states.

Don't they have Epsom Salt trees in the UK?
  5. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I get mine at the Feed mill store (where you get feed for farm animals etc). It comes in a 40 lb bag for $25! It isn't as clean as the kind you get at other stores, as it is an agricultral grade, but thats ok.