Suggestions For Kaiser Doc In So Calif?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by goodkamra, Jan 9, 2006.

1. goodkamra

goodkamra New Member

Hi Everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted....I hope everyone is hanging in there.

If there are any of you that live in Southern California and have Kaiser Insurance, I would love to get your input regarding which Doc I should consider choosing for my personal physician.

My insurance recently changed to Kaiser, and I have heard "not so good" things about them. I need to choose my personal physician at this time and I'm wondering if anyone has found a good doc that they could recommend. I have not chosen a facility yet either, so I'm open. I live in Whittier, at the far east end of Los Angeles County, bordering on Orange County.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much! Take care!

YS

2. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I obviously can't recommend a doctor, as I live way up here, but I do have some advice, for dealing with this & Kaiser. I went through the pain management program. The "Team" of doctors that evaluate you then give your dr recommendations as to what treatment options you have. I had a dr for quite awhile who thought I was just seeking drugs - I obviously changed, and my dr now is open to just about anything.

Anyways, I would recommend looking into a dr that works with chronic pain patients.

Good luck,
    Leanne
  3. goodkamra

goodkamra New Member

....i appreciate your suggestion! :)

regards,

ys

[ advertisement ]