Sujay...Please help with info...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sk8ter, Sep 10, 2003.

1. sk8ter

sk8ter New Member

Dear Sujay,
    I read that your bio says that you practice in Washington. Could you please e-mail me with that info for a friend near Tacoma. She suffers so and has no one that understands this illness. My e-mail at bottom of bio.
    Wendy
  2. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

I believe I saw in another post that Sujay has left the Board.
  3. judywhit

judywhit New Member

has left the board. She is not taking new patients. I am in wa state also and she would not take me.
    Judy
  4. sujay

sujay New Member

I'm still here. I want to make it very clear that I'm not trying to solicit patients from this board (or from anywhere else, for that matter). I prefer to work with a patient's primary physician because I want to help more doctors become aware of the diagnostic and therapeutic possibilties. I've limited my practice to protect my health and to be available to my son, but I still maintain a small family practice in addition to my CFS/FM consulting practice (for patients who want my opinion, but already have arrangements for primary care).

I hope this helps clarify my position. I'm working hard to focus my time and energy in order to optimize my ability to facilitate further understanding of these diseases. I also appreciate the opportunity to learn from al the wonderful sharing and wondering and questioning that goes on on this board, and I hope to be able to do so for a long time.

Take care and God bless,
    Sujay

[ advertisement ]