SunFlower Photo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Aug 7, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

This is a photo of the Sunflowers i grew in the Garden this year! They did very well due to high temps,,,,,And lots of water!,,,lol
    [This Message was Edited on 08/07/2007]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

What a apretty sight so early in the AM....our fog has settled in for the duration, I think.

Nice to see something that reminds me of the sun.

Have a great day, Sis...

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Darn Fog! I'm glad you appreciate the flowers! Hope you and Felix and Dh have a great day also!,,,,,,,Sis
  4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Great pic of your sunflowers.You must be well chuffed with the flowers this year.
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks! Theres always something to be Chuffed about! lol But yeah they did extra well this year due to the 100 degree temps,,,,and as you can tell I really like the new Camera!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lolol,,,Thanks!
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Dramatic picture. Used to have lots of sunflowers in 2 sizes: bread and butter plate and dinner plate. They do very well here in LA's hot weather.

7. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I love sunflowers! From all that I planted I have one - but it's a happy one!

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks! Rock: Lolol Plates! at least they last longer than the real ones eh? I bet their all over CA.!

Marta: I love them tooo! Because i Know they will grow up to be amazing! It always Amazes me how somthing that big and Beautiful can grow from just a few tiny sunflower seeds!,,,,,,,,,,,,s