Sunflower Seeds

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eyeamme, Feb 11, 2010.

1. eyeamme

eyeamme New Member

After six years, I found my magic bullet. Eating 1/4 if a cup of sunflower seeds a day has alleviated all of my fibromyalgia symptoms.
  2. KerryK

KerryK Member

How long using the SF seed diet did it take to find a noticable improvement?
  3. JaneSmith

JaneSmith New Member

I wish they helped me.....
  4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

May I use your quote? I just love your posts.

Do you mind sharing your experience as a health researcher, perhaps on the chit chat board?

If you would rather keep this private, I fully understand and will really really try to not have a knock down, drag out temper tantrum where I stamp my feet, crying and screaming with a slight chance of things being thrown!!

Oops!! I see that this is not your quote. But it COULD be you.It sounds like you. May I still use the quote, even though it is not your quote, but sounds like a quote you would know, even though it is really a quote on another board which you quoted on this board and the quote was misread by me? :>)[This Message was Edited on 02/12/2010]
  5. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

first, I dont have fibro. I have RA. I eat sunflower seeds daily as I just love them and they keep me from eating "bad" stuff lol! I do believe they are good for the body in moderation (not too many cause of the salt) but to believe that they actually cure an illness....I'm very skeptical. It would be great if they did! I just don't believe it.....
  6. simonedb

simonedb Member

thats interesting this was put up, it sounds like there is some skepticism about the poster. but what is interesting to me is that sunflower seeds have been in the top 5 foods that I love to eat the last 20 years and have daily most of the time. It sure hasnt cured me but it does feel healthy, I put them in cereal, used to put them in yogurt before quit dairy, and I love sunflower seed butter, its better than peanut butter on rice cakes. I think it has some important b vitamins in it. and the fat in it is probably the good type, I wouldnt eat a cup of oil haha but I bet its not equivalent to a cup of the bad sort of fat, our body might process the calories differently.