Sunset Picture in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PVLady, Feb 26, 2006.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am continuing to play around and post new pictures....

This is sunset in Redondo Beach, CA
    [This Message was Edited on 02/27/2006]
  2. CAAnnieB

CAAnnieB New Member

Hi PVLady!

WOW! This photo is SO,oooooo beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Any time I'm feeling stressed; I'll go to your profile and look at that incredible sunset...

Thanks again! You are blessed to be so close to the ocean.

Hugs,
    Annie

3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Well, I plan to keep rotating pictures. I have so many I want to share....

Yes, the sunset is one of my favorite. We don't get these sunsets often. When we do, even professional photographers come out to take pictures.

Do you remember the movie "Tequila Sunrise"? It was filmed on the beach near the same place I took this picture.

At the time I took this picture, we lived in a condo right on the ocean. We have since moved.
  4. mariee

mariee Member

I am a SO CA gal too. I recently moved fr. the beach area to the IE. Miss the beach, but love where I am... Love being near the snow, and I get more of a chance to see sunrise/sunset fr. my home here.
    In anticipation of a rainy week, watched the sunset this eve. so beautiful
    Thanks for an awesome pix. Hope you are still close to the beach. I miss it.
    Marie
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

The ocean called.It's a great picture.I hoppe you don't mind that I copied it for my desktop,Linda
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am not as close as when this picture was taken, but still close.

No, I don't mind if you copy it for your desktop. I have some other "shots" I took of that sunset I might post.

[This Message was Edited on 02/26/2006]
  7. CAAnnieB

CAAnnieB New Member

Great idea! It's now on my desktop too!

It is gorgeous! Maybe I need to move down south. (I live in Northern CA...where the ocean is dangerous, rugged & cold!)

Annie
  8. PVLady

PVLady New Member