Superstitious?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EmmasG, Aug 27, 2007.

1. EmmasG

EmmasG New Member

Is anyone out there superstitious? Well, we have two skylights in our sunroom and the last 3 or 4 days a big black bird, I think it is a crow, has been pecking on the skylight for about an hr each morning. I have tried to shoo it away, but it just comes back. My skylight literally has big scratches on it from the birds nails. Anyone have any ideas why or what I can do to get rid of him? It kinda spooks me, was never superstitious, but my friend tells me when a bird tries to get into a house, it means something bad is gonna happen. Just what I needed to hear, huh. Let me know if any of you have heard of this.
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I don't know what it means...but I have been told that when a bird flies into your window and dies that it is suppose to mean that someone in your family will pass away....I know for a matter of fact that this has happen to us twice and someone did die..but of course it was someone who was much much older who had passed away.

Love to all, Ann
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

LittleBluestem....that makes alot on sense there...thanks for replying to emmasg.

Love to all, Ann