Supplemental nutrition fo FM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 4painnomore, Dec 5, 2002.

1. 4painnomore

4painnomore New Member

Could someone give me any recommendations with supplemental nutrition. I have taken the ProHealth CFS/FM Multi. I would like to stay with Pro Health's products. Thanks so Much........:eek:)
  2. 4painnomore

4painnomore New Member

Could someone give me any recommendations with supplemental nutrition. I have taken the ProHealth CFS/FM Multi. I would like to stay with Pro Health's products. Thanks so Much........:eek:)
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Just want are you interested in taking? A full supplement/vitamin?. I am not sure what you want, blame it on the fog.

Let me know, as I take a whole lot of Pro Health's products. Will list them all if you want me too.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. 4painnomore

4painnomore New Member

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I am very new to this. I would like a good multi vitamin and supplements to help with the tiredness and pain. If you could help me with some suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thanks !!!!
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You might want to order ProHealth's catalog. It is laid out in order of symptom. It makes it so easy to see what is available for what ails ya. BTW, the products are of superior quality and the best prices I've found anywhere.

A large part of the profits go toward research on our illnesses, which makes it doubly attractive to purchase here. ProHealth's founder suffers from CFIDS and is a very generous supporter of research and advocacy for CFIDS and FMS.

Love, Mikie