Support group in Tecumseh, Michigan

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EllenComstock, Dec 6, 2002.

1. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi, Everyone:

For the past several months I have been attending a support group in my small town of Tecumseh. Tecumseh is located in southeastern Michigan between Ann Arbor and Toledo, Ohio. From my home it takes me about 45 minutes to go to either Ann Arbor or Toledo. We are also about 15 minutes north of Adrian. The group is small (about 12 to 15 at each meeting), but is growing. We have people who have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, or a combination of these. We meet once a month (except December). Each month there is a different topic and sometimes we have guest speakers. We meet at the Carter Rehabilitation Center, but there is no pressure to become a member of the center. If anyone living in the area is interested, I can give you the name and phone number of the person to contact.

Thanks.

Ellen
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi, Everyone:

For the past several months I have been attending a support group in my small town of Tecumseh. Tecumseh is located in southeastern Michigan between Ann Arbor and Toledo, Ohio. From my home it takes me about 45 minutes to go to either Ann Arbor or Toledo. We are also about 15 minutes north of Adrian. The group is small (about 12 to 15 at each meeting), but is growing. We have people who have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, or a combination of these. We meet once a month (except December). Each month there is a different topic and sometimes we have guest speakers. We meet at the Carter Rehabilitation Center, but there is no pressure to become a member of the center. If anyone living in the area is interested, I can give you the name and phone number of the person to contact.

Thanks.

Ellen