Support Group

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pinky, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Pinky

Pinky New Member

I found a listing for a fibromyalgia support group in Zephyrhills, Florida at the Florida Hospital Wellness Center! I live in Plant City, Florida. Does anybody have any information on this support group? How far is that from Plant City? It is at 2:00 in the afternoon and I work until 2:30. But i can arrange to get off early that once a month if the support group would be worth going to. Thanks for any info!
    LOve, Debbie
  2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Just go try one out, people's opinions will vary. Someone may not like one group where another just loves it.

Try one, what have you to lose, if you don't like it or feel you are getting enough info and support try another.
  3. tangie

tangie New Member

I agree with the person that posted in reply to this: U should go to the group just to try it out. People are different and we all handle things differently. One person may think that a particular group sucks and would never return while someone else might think the world of that group, they may think the people in that group r the tops and u cant find a sweeter group of people in the world. U might like that group and think that group is for u, or u might think that a support group is a good idea for u but just not that particular group; then again u might think that a support group wouldnt work for u right now. U wont no until u try at least one. U should go to the group for at least one meeting. Then make up ur mind and decide.