Support Health via conversation/chat

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Andreasue, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Andreasue

Andreasue Member

I like to advise people who wish to support their community that are suffering from various health problem to adopt group chat. This helped me a lot during my daughter's meningitis event. There are many good chat rooms platform out there, I tested those RumbleTalk, Xcat, FlashChat.
    All are good option.
  2. Andreasue

Andreasue Member

Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
  3. Hey Andreasue,
    I need some advice About my weight. I'm 5'10'' and my current weight is 187lbs. But the major problem is i'm gaining weight day by day.
  4. MelissaSewell

MelissaSewell Member

may be try eating oats daily.
  5. Andreasue

Andreasue Member

I tried like 20 of them and not many satisfied me. I discovered that the best one is Rumbletalk, it has the best features.

If you own a website, a facebook page, blog or anything like this I would recommend to use it as you can connect in together on all pages and it synchronize automaticaly.

It is also really good medical chat room.

Worth trying
  6. Billoy Joe

Billoy Joe Member

Hey I just want to know did you try Chatwing anymore. it's best chat application ever I think. Lot's of new features have been added into Chatwing. So might be interesting use this Chatwing service.
  7. Billoy Joe

Billoy Joe Member

Well I started researching on my own then. I made a lot of research in finding a chatroom for my website. I used envolve for a while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like the look and feel and the "mess" of text in there.

I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, Chatwing and Newchater

I choose Chatwing finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.
  8. Billoy Joe

Billoy Joe Member

Guys, I would like to update you again about the new chatwing features. Hope you'll more benefited. Here is the ChatWing official app (URL removed by moderator).

Thank you!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  9. Billoy Joe

Billoy Joe Member

hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.

1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.

2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.

3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a greta way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.

4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats

5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.

6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.

conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.
  10. Carrybean

Carrybean Member

Hi @Billy I found ChatWing is the best so far.
  11. Jabranken

Jabranken Member

I found ChatWing ever best. Yo can also try for it. lol