surgery+cracking + pain in muscles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clueless, Feb 16, 2006.

1. clueless

clueless New Member

I have`nt been on line in a long time. I had cancer + had a radical cystectomy+ a radical nephrectomy so I now have a tube in my side to drain my urine. They took my left kidney.and my female organs. With the fibro it has taken me a long time to recoup ( going on my 6th. month ). Now I have pain in my arms + my muscles crack all over my body. The pain Dr. says it is osteoporosis arthritis. My question is has any one else had the cracking in your muscles? I feel it is my muscles , not my bones.Please give me your opinions + what has happenen to you. clueless
  2. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

The only thing I had was a kind of creaking (when moving around) in my stomach muscles when my stomach symptoms were really bad a few years ago.

Sorry I can't be of more help but hope you get more responses and that you feel better soon,

Gentle hugs,

Bunchy
  3. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

That could make a noise , I think.. With the FMS, can't be positive.. But, when I worked as a nurse seems like it did. I have a lot of edema though, and have not noticed it, just bones popping at the joints.........
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

But gosh with all you are going through I just wanted to send a big hug and prayers.

I wish I knew. I crackle all the time in my neck and leg, but I think it is from the tendons.

Please take good care of yourself, and may you heal and recover soon..
    Love Anne C