Surgery on Friday

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, Jan 27, 2005.

1. dash

dash New Member

I am having a left knee arthroscopy tomorrow at 1:45 P.M. I have chrondomalcia patella. My orthopetist says the cartilage there is wearing out and the surface is like a badly potholed road. There are arthritic cysts and debris that need to be removed. He will try to smooth out the surface of the knee cap.

He suspects that the severe bursitis I am experiencing in my right hip is from my knee tracking improperly. He will probably to a release on the knee so that it moves properly and the swelling I have will eventually go away.

So, I need your prayers.

I'm getting very emotional, because this may be the last post I can make on this board which has been such a comfort to me. I know we will have opportunities to pray on Pro Health's CFS/FMS, but it won't be quite the same as gathering here.

My love to all of you,
    Della

2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending thoughts and prayers on your knee surgery on Friday. I`ve had knee surgery on both my knees and they both went very well. The problems I was having were very similiar to yours. I have little pain now and good mobility. I hope your surgery turns out just as well.

I too am feeling a lot of emotions about this board being gone. It is a special place and I`m going to miss it like a dear, comforting friend. All my love to you too Della and all the wonderful people that have been apart of this special place.

Let us know how your doing after surgery ok?
    Sandy