Surgery over

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hidn, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Hi everyone,
    Well I am home, surgery is over. All I have to do now is be a vegetable fior the next 2 weeks. No lifting minimum walking etc etc etc...
    While I was in the hospiyal, our dog Kuma (a beautiful Husky/wolf)died. As I said before, this year is so bad!
    The ins company has not sent me a check this month, sio I guess I will have to use part of my SS back money for bills. They say I owe it all to them and then some, BUT they wont get it this way!
    Thanks for your support, hope things are going well for you all
    Hugs to you
    Denise
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

glad to hear that your home and your doing ok,
    so sorry to hear about kuma,its so hard to lose a pet,
    i agree with you pay your bills before you worrie about the ins company,
  3. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Glad you're feeling better. What type of surgery did you have? I had a hysterectomy last November and was home for 7 weeks to recuperate. I read in your bio you're from NY. So am I. Where in NY are you from? I'm from the Bronx. Glad to meet you!

Annette2
  4. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Thank you Allhart for your support :) Annette, I had a hysterectomy when I was 32, I am a DES daughter. The surgery last week was for a repair , when you have your cervix and al removed, the top of the vagina has nowhere to "hang" lol nor does the bladder...sooo it sometimes falls. Cystocele it is called. Yuck. But I hope it works. For 2 weeks after the surgery they say Do Nothing! Be a vegetable lol well I am trying.
    Anyway I was born in Queens Hosp, and lived on L I till I was 5 then we moveds to Africa where I grew up.
    I have been back to NY a few times but not to live for very long.
    Hugs to you both
    Denise
  5. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Jody,
    Hi, I am sorry I did not return your call :( This has been a hard 2 weeks. I am so glad the surgery is over!
    It seems like all I do is sleep anymore :( I guess I do need it tho.
    Today a friend is taking me out to get some food lol I am not even allowed to drive! I will call you this aft ok?
    Yes it would be nice for us all to get together :)
    Take care and thank you for your kind thoughts.
    Hugs to you
    Denise
  6. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Thank you :) I came home from shopping and fell asleep, just woke up and have been looking for your telephone #. I Know I put it in my book :( I will call you as soon as I find it :)
    Denise
    I HATE THIS FOG! lol
  7. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Hi Jody,
    Sorry you had a bad day yesterday :( I do hope today goes better for you.
    I will look into the Yahoo thing, do you need a microphone for that? Or is it instant message type?
    Today I go and see the surgeons to find out if they did ok or made a mess out of me! lol Call when you feel like it.
    Hugs to you
    Denise